1st Race In The New Ss...

STKING

Last night I was driving in Hollywood on Santa Monica, up pulls a black Trailblazer SS on my right. I hit it real quick to see if he would jump. The light in front of us turned red we lined up and it was on. Green light we both take off, it was even for about a second than he just smoked my ass. That car was fast he chirped second. I new I was going to lose but I figured it was in the family :chevy: . It was a fun race our cars sounded awesome next to each other. The guy was real cool gave the thumbs up and we went on our way. I would have stopped to talk to him but I just tinted my windows an hour before so I couldn't roll them down. Anyway now I really need a magnacharger! Hopefully I pick one up in 6 months or so...

Oh ya forgot to mention after we slowed down about a block away a cop was just sitting on the side of the road watching for traffic...got away with that one

Edited by STKING (see edit history)

pretty ballsy man, that street is litered with cops, as is all of hollywood. nice try though, those SSTB are no joke.

Ya not to smart, But at least I had my trusty Valentine 1 with me :driving:

You see people pulled over on every block on a friday/saturday night. Oh and dont ever get a parking ticket there. It cost me 50 bucks, and i caught the meter maid (it was a dude to top it off lol) in the act and told him id move it. He was like "too late its in the computer".

Where in LA do ya live man.

You see people pulled over on every block on a friday/saturday night. Oh and dont ever get a parking ticket there. It cost me 50 bucks, and i caught the meter maid (it was a dude to top it off lol) in the act and told him id move it. He was like "too late its in the computer".

Where in LA do ya live man.

Ha ouch I hate those meter maids, that sucks you were right there too! I'm in Burbank you headed to the SoCal meet?

ill be out in the valley tonight, ill keep a look out for both of you! lol.

Won't see me man, just spent 4 hours detailing my SS for tomorrow's SoCal meet. Rain due from 9pm-1am. Any other night maybe lol....

Won't see me man, just spent 4 hours detailing my SS for tomorrow's SoCal meet. Rain due from 9pm-1am. Any other night maybe lol....

Ya unfortunately my truck is out in the rain 3 feet shy of fitting in the garage :(

Ya unfortunately my truck is out in the rain 3 feet shy of fitting in the garage :(

Yeah ST, I swear, every house I've lived in here in the SFV has small garage. I have to put a thick towel over my front bumper and plate holder and actually close mine on my truck. Only way it fits, what we do for our SS's :jester: