1st Race In The New Ss...

STKING

Haha deal Bad Ass. :chevy:

Soooo anything fun goin on in the valley? :blink:

Nah Just went to the galaxy game, then headed out to The Spot in burbank. Its a pretty chill hookah bar that serves liquor. Lots of ricers, but mostly higher end cars (beamers and mercedes...only thing arminians will drive). But also a lot of cops so not too many races go on.

Nah Just went to the galaxy game, then headed out to The Spot in burbank. Its a pretty chill hookah bar that serves liquor. Lots of ricers, but mostly higher end cars (beamers and mercedes...only thing arminians will drive). But also a lot of cops so not too many races go on.

hahahahaha lmfao, yeah "bro" :flag:

Oh no you went to Cafe (M)0 :banghead:

Edited by STKING (see edit history)

Valentine 1 has saved my arse many many times (ftw :cheers: )....then again so has my law enforcement antenna.... :chevy:

Haha I bought my Valentine 1 last year, hasn't saved me yet but thats fine if Im not getting pulled over and radared <--(I don't think thats a word?). It also helps I ditched the turbo rice rocket for the truck :chevy: . But if it works once its still worth it in ticket payment and insurence bills :cheers:

Oh no you went to Cafe (M)0 :banghead:

nah, they dont sell alcohol there. We go next store to kitana's. Service sucks if your not arminian, and even worse is your mexican, but its a decent place to smoke some hookah, pounds some beers and check out some chics (when the gf 's in the RR of course). Food's alright too.

• 1 month later...