Fi Exhaust

03_SS_22

What I understand is that FI exhaust relies less on velocity and scavenging, etc. It more important to open it up and remove restriction. I say longtubes with 3" duals can handle anything you can throw at it.

What I understand is that FI exhaust relies less on velocity and scavenging, etc. It more important to open it up and remove restriction. I say longtubes with 3" duals can handle anything you can throw at it.

i was thinkin about getting a pacesetter ORY then idk what diameter to go with. one of my buddys may get rid of his procharger to upgrade to f1.

depending on what kind of FI u are doing, the bigger the exhaust, the better just like big country said. with turbos, u want custom built stuff or stock (like me) for rear mounts. i would do true 3" duals as well with deleted cats. i had hooker lts with corsa sport and deleted cats with my cam but it all went bye bye and back to stock for my turbo...

I would go with LPP stainless headers (or ARH if you wanna go crazy) then 3" custom duals all the way out.... Or do like me and mod the LPP Y to merge into a 4" and run a single 4" the rest of the way out. There's more room for two 3" than a single 4" above the t-bar crossmember though.... I know!

Might be overkill, but i ran a 14.1 (traction Problems) with CAI, Full exhaust (no cats) and a Mail Order Tune at full weight plus some. Don't think the 4" is hurting me like some people said it would.

Might be overkill, but i ran a 14.1 (traction Problems) with CAI, Full exhaust (no cats) and a Mail Order Tune at full weight plus some. Don't think the 4" is hurting me like some people said it would.

ya i'm not really worried what it runs now. only the final product.