Sup Suckas?!?!?

my name Dylan.... D. to the O-G... used detail trucks by the whole fleet :jester:

(excuse my lame Jay Z reference)

Thought I'd pop in and say WHATS UP? to my old truck mates. :cheers:

Someone shot me an email... looks like some jackass re-up'd my SSS.com video and is trying to take credit :wtf:

Anyhoo... nothing new in the zoo... my old SSS is still cruising around locally here exactly the same as when I sold it. I think its on its 3rd or 4th owner since I unloaded it, but she still looks good.

Still rollin' the TBSS for now... but contemplating the jump to something else. Heres how it sits now:

rszdc0836.jpg

rszdc0832.jpg

DSC_4754.jpg

DSC_4760.jpg

Anyways... just saying whats up. I like to pop in from time to time to make sure you guys are doing OK without me :D

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you stopped by, I think it was like 08 last time you checked the site. The TBSS is looking dope, hopefully you'll be around the boards a little more often to give some detailin advise and whatever else!

Good to see you stopped by, I think it was like 08 last time you checked the site. The TBSS is looking dope, hopefully you'll be around the boards a little more often to give some detailin advise and whatever else!

Yer still around huh Fox... you just inspired me to dust off the booty sig :D