Pics From Last Weekends In-n-out Vegas Meet

punkdSS

some pics of my ride, not much but it does me just fine to get to and from UNLV

normal_IMG_1109.JPG

normal_IMG_1107.JPG

normal_IMG_1106.JPG

normal_IMG_1110.JPG

eventually I want to get SS cladding and Street Scene SS bumper and make it look like an SS just the 02 front, w/ a BSER pan and silver 22" SS replicas

Edited by ridin2slow (see edit history)

daym do you guys rub at all being that low with 24s? my 22's rubbed like hell so i'm curious to know what your wheel offsets are if thats possible. I know boss/eagle have some high offset wheel options. trucks look great guys

clean silverado ridin2slow. Come on out this Saturday.

Umm. . .I've been ridin 24"s for a couple years now and I barely rub with the wheels turned all the way because my old wheels/tires (315/35/24) already rubbed off holes in the plastic fender guard. :uhoh:

I just recently got the new Boss wheels/tires (305/35/24-24x10) and took a hammer and beat the metal lip of the fender in a little so it wouldn't cut my tires up anymore when i hit deep bumps.

I dont have any problems now unless im goin over 60 mph and hit a HUGE dip on the freeway then i'll scrape the plastic fender a little.

Guess thats the sacrifice i make to ride that low.

:crazy:

Edited by punkdSS (see edit history)