My Messed Up Day/week/trip

fast4popper

glad your ok man !! your my hero and still a tool bag !! but at this rate your not going to have any type of bag in ya !! lmao lolol joking with ya buddy .. glad your back and hope to get that red headed slut on the road again ..

glad to hear everything is ok and you made it disney. I bet that was the scare of your life that you never want to experience again. Well have to setup a meet sometime this summer so we can all the ss when its all said and done. stay healthy.

chris, i am really happy you are ok and at the same time LUCKY.

when i was 7-8 years old i played on a baseball team with a guy named b.j., he was a very lively kid, always goofing off and playing around. later on in his life he complained about sharp pains around his stomach, but his doctor basically told him "take two of these, and call me in the morning." this went on a few times, until his appendix finally busted, releasing toxins into his body. his father was a police officer, and when his son almost died, he went nuts. he was screaming and yelling in the hospital, waving his gun around saying something like "if my son dies, im going to kill someone." luckily, he didn't die. once i got to high school i had forgotten all about b.j., but then we had a class together. i didn't realize it was him at first until i told my mom about him, then she had to remind me of his story. even though he suffered some brain damage from the incident, he was still very smart, witty, and willing to participate in class discussions and readings. he did have an assistant with him at all times, and did have a limp when he walked. i have a ton of respect for him, and i thought he was lucky. i think you dodged the bullet big time on this one chris.

again! thanks for ALL of the props! it was a scarry feeling, i called my folks and told them, NO MATTER what you go to Disney, I will Fly down later if need be. thank god i didnt have to spend the night in the hospital, the guy next to me had his jaw broke and was puking in his mouth when i left... not something i would have dealt with too well thats for sure.

today i feel great, the truck is coming along well, and I best of all, i am breathing!

:cheers:

Good to year this story had a happy ending! I hope this is the end of your heath troubles.

O no dude! i am too damn PHAT to have this be the end! i know its coming, but till then, i will continue to enjoy life, have fun and laugh till i sleep!

Thanks for the reply!