Vegas G2g @ In-n-out! Yummy!

I'll remind Zippy

But...he might still be at work after 2.

We WILL stop there whenever he gets out of work and hopefully we'll catch everyone on time.

or if he's working too late, Hmmmm...maybe I'll just stop by myself, I have possession of the truck anyways :driving:

I'm at work wiping mine down. LOL.

Put those energy suspension end links and bushing kit on this week and I noticed a little difference in handling. Thinkin about gettin a rear sway bar or those SSBC 14" rotors that are up on ebay for a steal.

I'm at work wiping mine down. LOL.

Put those energy suspension end links and bushing kit on this week and I noticed a little difference in handling. Thinkin about gettin a rear sway bar or those SSBC 14" rotors that are up on ebay for a steal.

dam i felt a big difference when i did mine :dunno: ........im in the house right now drinking a cold one :cheers: almost done............

guys, i feel like an ass. im going to have to take a rain check. i have a bunch of school work due tonight and errands to run. next week i have to help my mom move back to california. sorry guys, hope someone has a double double for me. :cheers: