New From Cali

1_Low_06

Hi everyone my name is jordan, i know the site is silverado ss, which i dont have but want, but i have an 06 Ext. Cab Short bed that sits on a 4x4 frame (meaning when i was lowering my truck it came to my attention that i have torsion bars up front no springs.

DSC03193.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

DSC03210.jpg

downsized_0411091649.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

0320091714.jpg

RIght now as far as under hood goes just CAI and Throttle spacer, true dual exhaust exiting passenger side (see in pix) yea the speedsters i got off my buddy who has a regency edition they are 20's

Mods to come:

Superchips Programer

SUpercharger

Headers

Bigger Throttle Body

And not sure what else suggestions and ideas are greatly welcomed

Nice to meet you guys :cheers:

RIght now as far as under hood goes just CAI and Throttle spacer, true dual exhaust exiting passenger side (see in pix) yea the speedsters i got off my buddy who has a regency edition they are 20's

Mods to come:

Superchips Programer

SUpercharger

Headers

Bigger Throttle Body

Go with a tune other than a hand-held! "Wheatley" or any others members have.

Mods to come:

Superchips Programer

SUpercharger

Headers

Bigger Throttle Body

Hey man. Welcome to the site. My name is Steve and I stay in Brentwood just a little south of you. Like it was said before, get your truck tuned and stay away from the Superchips programmer. I'm telling you from experience as I had an 05 silverado with a 4.8 and I was so disappointed with spending 400 plus dollars on a superchips programmer that I sold it for half price and slapped on a procharger P1sc with a custom tune. The truck really woke up then. With my new SS I went over to Force Fed Performance in Roseville and got a custom tune by Keith. He was able to get 40 extra horsepower for me and I only have a cai, magnaflow exhaust and MSD wires. If you have the money to get the supercharger, headers and throttle body now, I would go ahead and do that first because he charges $500 for the initial tune and $300 for any retunes thereafter. I can give you his info if you want. Just let me know.