Los Angeles Meet! Sf,sg & Sc Valleys And Ie

Hey there, I am posting this thread as a feeler to see who'd be interested in a L.A. meet. Including San Fernando, San Gabriel and Santa Clarita Valleys as well as the Inland Empire! An idea I had as well as another local member here was the Santa Monica Pier Parking Lot. We would have to get there around 9-10am in order to secure parking. This lot fills up quick, many tourists and beachgoers. We'd get a lot of attention I'm sure. Just an idea, please post any ideas and locations and we will decide then setup a time hopefully. I was thinking too a nice cruise north up PCH into say Zuma Beach or even Ventura/ Santa Barbara.

Thanks guys!

-Aaron

1. Bad aSS Silvy - May 9th (bbq, condiments, ice chest and drinks)

2. Nekroman - May 9th (steaks, carne asada, ice chest, drinks)

3. The Brettster - May 9th

4. STKING + 1 - May 9th

5. OneSlickSilvy

6. BlckSSnCpt - May 9th

7. SrtBrad

8. Dylan06SS

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure bud, let's let the others reply and see.... :chevy::jester:

Haha, Ill get my friend to come in either his supercharged 1500 or a straight axle crew cab with HD SS front end. Oh ya 6 speed! So you can mark me for Stking +1

Haha, Ill get my friend to come in either his supercharged 1500 or a straight axle crew cab with HD SS front end. Oh ya 6 speed! So you can mark me for Stking +1

After that last meet ST, I'm not sure, one dude came in a Mustang and there was some talking....

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Can a few stray Srt10's join the cruise?

i think that would be cool, i met Brad at the Tacoma meet we kinda crash he's good peeps and has one badass blacked out SRT10!!!

i wouldnt mind, i mean it's not my meet but atleast ur asking IF wthey can come. plus they're in truck and not a V6 stang!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

-Rob

What do you mean I saw plenty of Silverados that weren't SS from the pictures?

My bad ST, I'm so sorry man. I read Ford in there maybe cuz my gf right now is having Ford trouble believe it or not so that is in my mind. I put you down +1!

My bad ST, I'm so sorry man. I read Ford in there maybe cuz my gf right now is having Ford trouble believe it or not so that is in my mind. I put you down +1!

Ha no problem dude you had me for a minute there i was like :confused: . I would never invite a Ford. :chevy: . I just figured the more Chevy trucks we could get there the better? Let me know if you want to keep it just SSS and my friend will ride shot gun haha. :cheers: