Los Angeles Meet! Sf,sg & Sc Valleys And Ie

Ha no problem dude you had me for a minute there i was like :confused: . I would never invite a Ford. :chevy: . I just figured the more Chevy trucks we could get there the better? Let me know if you want to keep it just SSS and my friend will ride shot gun haha. :cheers:

Oh man any Chevy welcome!! Fine with me! Sure the other members agree!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha no problem dude you had me for a minute there i was like :confused: . I would never invite a Ford. :chevy: . I just figured the more Chevy trucks we could get there the better? Let me know if you want to keep it just SSS and my friend will ride shot gun haha. :cheers:

i think see y it "HAS" to be just SSS a lot of members here dont drive SS's also some of the nicest trucks on the site arent SS's. idk just my two cents...

-Rob

Well I don't have an sss but I want to roll, and want to become friends with you dudes. On sat. I had fun, eventhough there sometimes that my truck is not in common with yours. But I keep it kool with all, as long as its a silvy! But also if you guys want to keep it all sss hey its fine. I could sit one out. Lol as long as you don't show up to the meet in a mustang or on drugs! Lmao!!!!

As usual I'm a maybe... comes down to me being able to free up enough time to drive out. You guys don't mind a little grocery getter tagging along do you? :jester:

Nah man, bring family!

As usual I'm a maybe... comes down to me being able to free up enough time to drive out. You guys don't mind a little grocery getter tagging along do you? :jester:

hey as long as it's as clean as it was in those pics, then not at all sir!!!

-Rob

rob,

i want a sun roof in my truck

hells yeah!!! a lot of people think it's pointless on a truck but i know i use ALL the time!!! but definately man i say u go for it!!!

the only thing i don't lik about the stock sunroof is that it doesnt go back enough. i'v seen the ones on the Tahoe's and Suburban's and those go back farther, but then again i think those go into to the roof and it doesnt stick up lik mine. anyways DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

-Rob

i would go but thats just a little to far for me, otherwise id tell my firend with his rumble bee to tag along, he just put srt 10 front and hood and is going for a two tone look, black on top and lambo-pearl yellow on the bottom, after that hes gonna do his 26 inch asantys the same way, besides im not sure he would be willling to break those rims in that way.

anyways hope you guys have fun and please take plenty of pictures. :thumbs: