Los Angeles Meet! Sf,sg & Sc Valleys And Ie

That said, I went down to the Santa Monica pier yesterday, Sat. Got there at 11am to check out the lot. It was pretty much filled up. So I am thinking we should meet no later than 10am on a Saturday. Also, there is a fee to get in the lot, I believe cash only again so keep in mind.

So we have location and time, now we just need a date.

How about either Sat. May 9th (know short notice, np if too soon) or Sat. May 30th.

Also, I found a nice place in the lot north of the main entrance. So once you enter you make a right turn, drive through main lot then come to a small lot on side of main lot. Very similar to Doheney's lot.

Let me know what works for you all, have a good one!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=17

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Nekro and ST, got you down. I'm gonna bring my bbq this time so that's covered. Will bring my icechest too with some drinks. If you guys could bring some food that'd be great. Depending on how much I have saved the week before willd determine what I bring. Things tight right now. Also don't forget condiments,plates,napkins and utensils. I got the condiments covered as well....

Sounds good Aaron! Put me down for an icechest also, chips, and this time some for sure some steaks and carne asada! So again around what time? And how about thinking of a for sure, for sure, date? Kool

Sounds good man, thanks for what you're gonna bring! Well I'm gonna say Sat. may 9th at 10am for sure!

i'm down put me on the list and just let me know where and when...

-Rob

Hey Rob, looks like Sat. May 9th is gonna work. The north end of the Santa Monica pier parking lot seems to be the best place. It's right on the sand good access for bbqing. hope to see you there...

EDIT: Jamie, we might decide on a different place, check out USA's reply....

Yo... this is just a thought, but we could have the g2g at my shop... I have a BBQ there, 60" HD TV with Satt, couches, chairs, stools, music, etc... Chase has seen it, its a good spot, we wont be bothered by anyone... and a full empty parking lot on weekends, I think there are 30 spots? and more on the side street (no traffic)... I am near malibu - so after the BBQ we can cruise from my shop all the way down PCH to Santa Monica and bounce from there.

Also about a block from my shop is an MB2 raceway... huge indoor go cart place - here are some pics...

Picture5.png

http://www.mb2raceway.com/thousand_oaks/home.html

Im in ventura county... in thousand oaks.

BTW - it doesnt have to be this meet, if you guys wanna have a meet at my shop, im cool whenever.

hit me up through PMs if you guys are interested...

DAVE