Los Angeles Meet! Sf,sg & Sc Valleys And Ie

Yo... this is just a thought, but we could have the g2g at my shop... I have a BBQ there, 60" HD TV with Satt, couches, chairs, stools, music, etc... Chase has seen it, its a good spot, we wont be bothered by anyone... and a full empty parking lot on weekends, I think there are 30 spots? and more on the side street (no traffic)... I am near malibu - so after the BBQ we can cruise from my shop all the way down PCH to Santa Monica and bounce from there.

Also about a block from my shop is an MB2 raceway... huge indoor go cart place - here are some pics...

Picture5.png

http://www.mb2raceway.com/thousand_oaks/home.html

Im in ventura county... in thousand oaks.

BTW - it doesnt have to be this meet, if you guys wanna have a meet at my shop, im cool whenever.

hit me up through PMs if you guys are interested...

DAVE

yo Dave!!! wat up Diesel!!! i'm down to meet up at ur shop i'v been wanting to check it out since the last u called me, anyways i'm some of the newer members would LOVE to see the Prom Queen now that she finished so lets try and figured something out.

i'll shot u a pm now...

-Rob

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know im far from you I.E. guys, but a road trip now and then is a good thing...

and I know all about the Santa monica area... I used to live within 5 blocks of the pier in 3 different apartments... then lived in venice beach for a few years too... May is the beginning of tourist season, which is a total pain in the ass... i can promise traffic, parking issues (dings, $$$, no way in hell to park all together, people arrive way earlier than 10am), a million people, expensive food, etc...

but if you guys are set on it on the pier, no prob... just trying to help out.

I will take some pics of my shop/parking lot tomorrow

I know im far from you I.E. guys, but a road trip now and then is a good thing...

and I know all about the Santa monica area... I used to live within 5 blocks of the pier in 3 different apartments... then lived in venice beach for a few years too... May is the beginning of tourist season, which is a total pain in the ass... i can promise traffic, parking issues (dings, $$$, no way in hell to park all together, people arrive way earlier than 10am), a million people, expensive food, etc...

but if you guys are set on it on the pier, no prob... just trying to help out.

I will take some pics of my shop/parking lot tomorrow

Hey Dave, I agree, it's gonna be packed there. I'm cool with meeting at your shop. More I think, it's probably a better idea. May 9th is working for us all so far. I can bring an extra propane tank instead of my bbq so we have plenty of propane. I'd rather meet at your shop, hopefully everyone agrees....

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Hey Dave, I agree, it's gonna be packed there. I'm cool with meeting at your shop. More I think, it's probably a better idea. May 9th is working for us all so far. I can bring an extra propane tank instead of my bbq so we have plenty of propane. I'd rather meet at your shop, hopefully everyone agrees....

Yea May 9th is cool... my truck wont be there (it will be at paint, it will be back on the 15th)... so I probably wont go on the cruise, but BBQ and kart racing should be cool...

If everyone is down with it, start a list... if we get enough people I can get have the rep from Adam's Polishes come down... and get everyone 15% off their product line (they have some great stuff).

I can also get a few industry people to come out as well... A few guys from magnacharger, wilwood, and more.

here is a map pic of my location...

Picture6.png

Yea May 9th is cool... my truck wont be there (it will be at paint, it will be back on the 15th)... so I probably wont go on the cruise, but BBQ and kart racing should be cool...

If everyone is down with it, start a list... if we get enough people I can get have the rep from Adam's Polishes come down... and get everyone 15% off their product line (they have some great stuff).

I can also get a few industry people to come out as well... A few guys from magnacharger, wilwood, and more.

here is a map pic of my location...

Picture6.png

i say we do it once ur truck is back again Dave, i wanna see it once it's done with the new paint scheme( gonna be badass:devil:) anyways i think we should do it towards the end of the month. plus that would give more members to sign up and make sure they can come out...

-Rob

May 9th is actually the best day for me, other than Sunday may 24th... either one of the days works, otherwise im out of town on business.

Lets get this finalized asap, I am gonna start a thread over on PT.net

I might have my truck back by then, Im talking to my painter tomorrow night, I may take my truck to him sooner than later, so it may be back in time for the 9th...

May 9th is actually the best day for me, other than Sunday may 24th... either one of the days works, otherwise im out of town on business.

Lets get this finalized asap, I am gonna start a thread over on PT.net

I might have my truck back by then, Im talking to my painter tomorrow night, I may take my truck to him sooner than later, so it may be back in time for the 9th...

ok cool man i think that would work then specially if u can have the truck back by then. well lets try to get as many people come out to this one we havent had a good G2G in a while around here.

oh Dave i'd be careful about posting this up over on pt.net, that dude Robin is still active over there and i'm not trying to have him around again and i dont anyone getting in to it with him. anyways post it up but we might have to tell him he's not be welcome, i know ur not gonna want him in ur shop doing the type of $h!t he was doing at the beach meet.

-Rob

Aaron,

I'm a maybe for this one. Hopefully my side work will be done by then. And if I'm not looking at homes that weekend I'll try to make it. I was getting Lambo doors installed on the 9th but, I'll have to cancel that appointment.

-Eddie

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

Aaron,

I'm a maybe for this one. Hopefully my side work will be done by then. And if I'm not looking at homes that weekend I'll try to make it. I was getting Lambo doors installed on the 9th but, I'll have to cancel that appointment.

-Eddie

dont cancel is just yet... im pming guys for another date... the 24th of may, sunday, is a much better day for me and a lot of guys i know locally that want to attend... and I know my truck will be ready by then...

stay tuned...

Aaron,

-Eddie

Forget the meet get those Lambo doors installed instead :jester:

Dave just hit me up, he said its official for the 24th at his shop. so he's thinking meet up at the super sunday car show in Calabasa cruise to his shop BBQ chill for a while hit the go-kart spot by his shop then maybe a cruise down PCH in the evening...

but it's neither mine nor his meet thread so wat do u guys think???

-Rob