Cell Phone Service...

jwr140

I currently have Sprint cell service but i am looking to change my carrier. i was thinking about going over to t-mobile but i was curious if any of you out there had an positive or negetive things to say about them. anyone living on the east coast i would be much appreciate to hear your feedback. thanks guys. cheers -JR

cant say much about t-mobile but they do offer some pretty decent phones. I have had verizon for about 8yrs now and won't go with anyone else. When I use to live outside of philly all my buddies who had different carriers always had dead zones and always were losing calls in certain areas, I never did. My trip out west I didn't lose service once, and there are very few areas here in AZ I lose it but that is due to being out in the middle of the desert riding or at the sand dunes.

MY oldest daughter has t-mobile and it sucks here in Indiana always dropping calls or not in service and when it does work it sounds like she is in a box or can only hear every few words id do alot of checking with friends and others in your area before making a final choice just my 2 cents though

had t mobile forever . they are decent . they recently dropped me on the insurance though . too many claims. i brake my phones like crazy . i have the g1 right now and i really like it. they dont have many dead zones but in so cal there are cell sites everywhere.

i also have nextel/sprint and its service is good too but i have the beastly work phone . it is indestructable though so i like that.

my bill is about 70 @ month for the t mobile and i have 1000 anytime and unlimited weeknights/weekend and unlimited internet with 400 text's.

My only complaint with t-mobile and the reason i switched to verizon after 6 years with t-mobile is because there customer service sucks. They plans are very reasonably priced and you get service almost every where but if you have aproblem goodluck with them helping you

AT&T ova here i love it... no dropped calls or nothing! :) i got the iphone rite now which is like my toy play with it all day long lol... i heard they prob coming with the new iphone this summer so theres something to think about if u in the market for something iphoneish..... :) i know i am

I have T-mobile and the G1 as well. Love the phone and the apps for it, but as other people stated their signal kinda sucks...but then again it depends where you are. I think they've expanded to using other companies towers though because my whole trip from ohio to virginia I used to get NO service whatsoever, yesterday I picked up AT&T's signal the whole way full bars. Their customer service is good. And 04chase, they'll probly drop me soon too :D , them blackberry's are the worst if you get ur hands dirty alot(grease), went through 2 of em in 4 months before I got the G1

Ive had verizon for like 6 years and never had any problems with em. I just recently got a blackbery storm though and its being a huge PITA, and they dont seem to want to help me much with tech support. they just keep telling me to wait for the software update to come out, but Im getting tired of my phone freezing up 3 times a day. As far as cell service and reception goes though its the best you can get around here

My only complaint with t-mobile and the reason i switched to verizon after 6 years with t-mobile is because there customer service sucks. They plans are very reasonably priced and you get service almost every where but if you have aproblem goodluck with them helping you

Thats funny...Thats the main reason I still have them is because i like their CS....I havent had any issure with CS :)