Cell Phone Service...

jwr140

Really depends on your immediate areas. Around here GSM services (ATT, Tmobile) suck but CDMA (sprint, verizon) are killer. I've been with sprint (converted from nextel) for damn near 8 years now. Wouldn't change for anything, been really happy with my service.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

well i live in the west coast but here is my input, DO NOT GET A CONTRACT!

ive had verizon, cingular and now at&t, and i am un-happy with all of them, my cingular servise was preety good before at&t took over, more bars in more places, shiz, ya right, my calls get droped almost half the time im on the phone, not to mention the sim card is always coming lose on my crapberry :mad:

my 2 year contract expires this month and i have too say im soooooooooo happy, now im getting a boost mobile pre paid, they have 10,20, 50$ cards,and since i dont talk that much on the phone i expect my phone expense to be a bout 20 $ a month, cant beat that.

so unless you talk alot i would say get a prepaid and avoid :banghead:

I had AT&T (Cingular) for about 3 years with no complaints, reception was good everywhere but when my contract was up I decided to get a different carrier and went with US Cellular. The only complaint I have with USC is their lack of NEW COOL phones other than that no complaints.

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

I've had Verizon Wireless for the last 10+ years ... No problems ... :thumbs:

Only thing I do not like about Verizon, is they are slow to get Cool Phones ...

Same thing here. The free upgrade phones are about the same as the one I have, so I'll wait awhile longer.