Sss In Mass

nastyss

im,in lowell,other day i saw a black one around 6.00 in the morning get on 495 north,and then got on 93 south, here in lowell there a 3 or 4 ss's, 3 red ,1 black, im the only one with the cowl hood, the others dont have one but have grilles, and a loud exhaust, ill be watching for ya,

im,in lowell,other day i saw a black one around 6.00 in the morning get on 495 north,and then got on 93 south, here in lowell there a 3 or 4 ss's, 3 red ,1 black, im the only one with the cowl hood, the others dont have one but have grilles, and a loud exhaust, ill be watching for ya,

^^Have you seen a black SS 03-04 with custom red SS graphics? Saw one near there with monte carlo-ish type SS graphics (and I dislike monte carlos). I :wub: the graphics.

• 4 weeks later...
I saw another black SS with silver graffics on the rear window near Pine Banks melrose/malden line yesterday .

that might have been me im in medford i got black crome ss stickers on the lower part of my rear window