Parts For Sale K&n Intake / Stock Hood

idahoBLKss

i have the black k&n intake , in very good shape only had it on since october... $200

i have a stock black hood off of a 2004 ss, has some little rock chips in it " looks decent but would look alot better with a repaint .... best offer plus shipping takes it

and i have the stock ss tailgate wing thing on top of tail gate "not the iss wing" scratched up needs to be sanded and repainted.... best offer also

thanks any questions please ask , or pm me!!

intake is back on the market and ill have pics up tomorrow...

8urhemi= :idiot: j/k bobbo its cool!!

i might shoot u the bov for free if u get me custom decals for life!! bahahahah. ok maybe just a FEW more

here is the pic, i will be willing to trade straight up if someone has a wideband gauge with eveything i need to hook it up.... let me know..

PIC_0707.jpg

comes with everything you see, tube , filter, heat sheild, hose clamps and instructions. i just cleaned and oiled it so it will be ready to bolt on....

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

im still managing my finances, ill hit you up with a pm in a day or so if i can work somethin out. did you get some fairly noticable hp and milage gains with the K&N? if so why are you selling it

im still managing my finances, ill hit you up with a pm in a day or so if i can work somethin out. did you get some fairly noticable hp and milage gains with the K&N? if so why are you selling it

theres not much of a diff with ANY CAI. he got a blower so he doesnt need or can use a CAI off of the throttle body

yeah you can feel it a lil' you get better throttle responce from it too IMO , but the sound it makes is worth it by its self. the reason im getting rid of it is because i have a supercharger on it now and you half to take the intake off in order to run the super charger, other wise i would still have it on. "i kind of miss the sound of it"

and i have the stock ss tailgate wing thing on top of tail gate "not the iss wing" scratched up needs to be sanded and repainted.... best offer also

Is this the same as they put on the Z71 or something else? Do you have any pics?