Ecsb To Rcsb Drivetrains Complete ( Swapped )

skeet

finally got the drivetrains swapped out, thanks to flaco

heres a few pics and a crappy vid, damn it was windy outside today ( this morning )

the ecsb now has a stock 6.0 with headers and a tune!! shes still quick lol

the rcsb got the ecsb drivetrain, even rearend and all other goodies

Picture084.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture085.jpg

has kooks headers 1 7/8s into 2" primaries into 3" collectors into a Y pipe flowing through a borla xr-1

here a crappy vid or 2

th_MOV00849.jpg

nice job. how much does that truck weigh.

hope not near as much as the ecsb did !!! which weighed in at 4495 until stipped it . i am hoping for less but dont know yet, i'll weigh it at work monday .

awsome job bro!!! what is it tho a 5.3 or 4.8???

lq9 6.0 with an l92 top end

this motor was in my ecsb which ran a best of 11.8 i reached my goal now its time for a new one looking for 11.5 or less even a 11.00 in the cold months

rllly in the rcsb thats a 6.0?

and also what headers are those in the rcsb?

yep 6.0 in the rcsb

those are kooks headers from an F body got them off flaco which who did the swap for me since i didnt have the time. theyre 1 7/8 primaries going into 2" primaries which go into a 3" collectors i went with a 3" Y pipe into a single 3" borla dumped

wow man it looks awsome!!! wat a sleeper! i kant wait to do sum motor swapping on my truck

yeah the sound of the truck gives the sleeper look away!! lol gonna leave it in dress weight and see what i can get out of it as for as ET times.

• 1 month later...
yeah the sound of the truck gives the sleeper look away!! lol gonna leave it in dress weight and see what i can get out of it as for as ET times.

finally weighed the truck weighed in at 4250 with me in it, i weigh a 212, so for 4038 in weight fully dressed isnt bad, i'll start doing some weight reduction come this winter after i get a good cold run before hand. being fully dressed, by the way only thing missing is the spare tire.

did some runs a week ago friday, best time was a 12.16 i lost on my 60ft from the ecsb of 1.68 compared to a 1.72 still gotta get the cal tracs set right, but for running a 12.16 in the heat i am very happy. was also running rich at 11.2 at WOT so with a little tuning i hope to hit a 11.9x pass in the heat, and hoping for way less come the winter ;)

very pleased so far with the outcome ;)

No A/C huh? Very cool man - I'm sure she's got a lot more left on the table. :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

cant run with it on so out it came lmao!!!

yeah and it gets hot in texas!!!

forgot one said and done and i think i got all i can out of it NA i'll be throwing a direct port 200 shot on it ;)