2 Kills, 1 Loss, 1 Weekend

socaliallstar82

Coming home from my gf's house sat morning, im driving on the 5 south doing 65 when a blue Silverado blows past me and hits the breaks a lil. I catch up and notice the Vmax badge and a pretty loud exhaust. We even up to around 70 and both hit it and by the time i was at 95 i was at least 4-5 lengths on him and pulling. I slowed down and waited for him. He just rolled down his window gave me a wave and exited the freeway.

This afternoon, also coming home, i catch an SS on the freeway. I slowed down to let him catch up and he punched it. After gaining a length on me, I managed to reel him in and put about 3 lengths on him. I slowed down because of upcoming traffic and he started cutting through traffic to try and pass me, and of all people, HE GAVE ME A RICER FLY BY. I saw him exit the next exit and I just continued home.

Getting off my exit, i end up next to a 05 wrx covered in mud. Light turns green and we both hit it, I thought i was doing good up until 40 when he just had me by a fender until about 50 when he started walking away from me. As soon as he was about 4-5 lengths ahead, i took my foot off the gas, caught him at the next light, said thanks for the run, and went home.

Not too bad of a weekend.