The Day My Truck Stopped Spinning

8 UR HMI

thats actually the 93 octane

Wow even better man! Out here in Cali 91 is the highest available and it's about $2.60-65 right now. last year this time was $5 a gallon, anyway sorry to get off thread topic, hope you get your SS fixed and back home soon.

Wow even better man! Out here in Cali 91 is the highest available and it's about $2.60-65 right now. last year this time was $5 a gallon, anyway sorry to get off thread topic, hope you get your SS fixed and back home soon.

its back at my house getting ready for full exhaust with lts and no cats. this summer shes getting some NEW stuff

poor bobbo.... :nonod: that sucks

next time get a supercharger...... :idiot::jester:

those stickers do look sweet ... guy who made them must be cool as hell.... :cheers:

yea dont know y he sent 4 black SS when there are only 3 on the truck?? :dunno::jester:

what happened bob?

ok so everyone will stop asking.

still didnt get my tune straight but i had to go to baylor for the weekend. it had been raining REALLY hard here and i HAD to go up to school to turn in a parking ticket payment :banghead: . anyways the water was standing on the road everywhere and i had to go slow as hell. well i went back to my apt just fine and stuff. then the rain stopped so i decided to start driving to baylor. after about 30 mins the truck bucked REALLY hard and my afr went to 11.3 normal driving. i let off and started driving normal again. once more so i pulled over and called jerry (dannys dad) and he told me what was going on.

the lock up clutch on the tranny grabbed cause the motor had misfired. it started up find and stuff but once more air was forced in the motor (no not boost) it forced water in. got it towed back to round rock and thats where it sits today. turbo is coming off, being sold and then just gonna put exhaust and leave it til the summer when i can get my fully forged ls2 long block with 22,000 mikes and a 9.4:1 CR and throw some spray on it!1