This Is So Weak I Hate To Admit It

BigCountry

On the way home tonight, there is this CRX loaded with a driveway paintjob, big wheels, slammed and of course the obligatory fart can exhaust. I could tell by the way he was driving that he was itchin to run. he accelerated hard from a lught with me behind him, but laid off and I had to pass him to maintain my speed. Of course I'm checking out this bad ass ride, lol and he blipped the throttle..... well I hamered it to let him know what a 4" Corsa sounds like, ripped him 70-90 then backed out, thinking it was over. As I settled back in at 70 he slides up beside me. I told myself that that was enough, don't waste your gas, but when he lit off the fart cannon I couldn't resist, I had let him jump out ahead then buried the accelerator to pulled past him hard to 120. Had to make myself turn off, he prolly would have kept going all night, pitiful, but still kinda fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On the way home tonight, there is this CRX loaded with a driveway paintjob, big wheels, slammed and of course the obligatory fart can exhaust. I could tell by the way he was driving that he was itchin to run. he accelerated hard from a lught with me behind him, but laid off and I had to pass him to maintain my speed. Of course I'm checking out this bad ass ride, lol and he blipped the throttle..... well I hamered it to let him know what a 4" Corsa sounds like, ripped him 70-90 then backed out, thinking it was over. As I settled back in at 70 he slides up beside me. I told myself that that was enough, don't waste your gas, but when he lit off the fart cannon I couldn't resist, I had let him jump out ahead then buried the accelerator to pulled past him hard to 120. Had to make myself turn off, he prolly would have kept going all night, pitiful, but still kinda fun. :D

thats sweet

• 2 weeks later...