Fs: Ironblock Ls1

john.s

this is for real this time... tranny is going on the truck and i have no money to fix it at the moment...

i hate to do this but right now i have no choice...

5.3L truck block bored over to LS1 5.7L specs

Stock LS1 rods, crank and pistons

Block was bored, honed, vatted and new cam bearings

Crank was polished and checked

New main and rod bearings

ARP rod bolts

New piston rings

New rear main seal

comes with front, valley and rear covers and truck oil pan with a new gasket

if you do not want the covers i will knock off $150

price for short block $1,200 OBO

LOCAL SALE ONLY!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

well if you add up the cost (which I did before I posted) It would cost about 900 to do what you have done... of course that is doing a good bit of shopping for price.

:withstupid: i can get a 6.0 block for less than 1200. and ported 6.0 block for 1400

Let John sell his block..he is a great guy..I have met him a few times and he is not one to rip anyone off....1200 OBO..your talking a 300 difff than the 900 you found shopping around alot so that tells me 1200 isnt a bad price.

thanks Brad. appreciate that... i bought the longblock for 400, machine work was another 400, new bearings, arp rod bolts and rings 320 or so, new rear main 35 and oil pan gasket was 50. so, 1200 is a good price for all the work and money i have put into this motor and i am offer to take less...

plus you have to remember this is a fresh motor new rings new bearings exc good price if you ask me it would be twice as much if you were to have this done at a machine shop

thanks to you too man..

motor has been sold too btw

Dan always tryin to start shit LOL JK.

thanks Brad. appreciate that... i bought the longblock for 400, machine work was another 400, new bearings, arp rod bolts and rings 320 or so, new rear main 35 and oil pan gasket was 50. so, 1200 is a good price for all the work and money i have put into this motor and i am offer to take less...

thanks to you too man..

motor has been sold too btw