Pro

payton23

good luck on the sale but hand helds dont do anything. zachman dont get a handheld and payton, sell it on craigslist or ebay. u will for sure get it sold on ebay and usually in like 2 days on craigslist.

good luck on the sale but hand helds dont do anything. zachman dont get a handheld and payton, sell it on craigslist or ebay. u will for sure get it sold on ebay and usually in like 2 days on craigslist.

i just want something to hold me over until i can 1. afford a custom tune and 2. have more mods to really justify getting the custom tune. i know everyone dislikes handheld programmers but ive had experience with hypertech in the past and as long as it doesnt hurt anything a little power isnt bad

thats the thing, for 200 u can get a custom tune and always get it changed for free with new mods. the power u get from a custom tune is 1000000000000000000000000000 times better than a hand held. no timing gets changed, no fuel gets changed, shift points arent good, etc... DO NOT GET A HAND HELD!!! its a waste of money save up for 200 bucks and get a custom tune

just trying to make sure it would fit a 2004 ss, is it part # 32000?

yes it is

yeah bro.... put it on ebay!! i just sold mine on there for $220.00 last week . mine was a diablo sport tunner thou.

oh thanks man