Exhaust Exit Options

NashSS

Thinking of adjusting the way my exhaust is. Right now I have true dual Borlas with factory cats and manifolds and I used to have the exhaust running out from underneath the rear bumper and its was nice, deep and loud but not to loud and here last fall I had the exhaust dumped after the mufflers and it quited it down considerably and while its still deep I liked it before alot better. So now Im thinkng of 3 different options. #1 Take the exhaust out of the back like I used to have them. #2 Take the exhaust out the back but angle the tips on the sides so they are exiting by the corners of the bumper or #3 Get some nice tips and run the exhaust out before the rear tire (Side Exit) This is on my list amongst other things in the near future hopefully if my jobs picks up just wanting to get your guys input to see what I should do. My main concern with the side exit idea is getting exhaust deposits on the truck and my rim and the tips getting too hot and warping the plastic. So lets hear some ideas.

I don't plan on taking out cats or putting on headers for those of you whom might ask. Im happy with the way the truck is now I just want my sound back. Thanks.

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)