06 With A Cowl?

SS 305

thats nasty it looks like stairs

My thoughts exactly, but I've seen some that look good with the right paint...

IMO the stock HD hood looks good

I like mine... looks kinda like a really wide CI hood, haha

found this one on stylintrucks.com it list for 485.99

Yep, thats the one I was talking about. Not worth it, it looks to much like stock. I'm thinking about making my own scoop, but it would look like some of the others, and like it was from a factory. But thats in time, right now I need my stall, shift kit, bad!!

Ive always liked goodmark cowl hoods. Had one on my 72 camaro and loved it. I remember when I emailed them asking if they intended to make a hood for our trucks and they said nooooo. I think they same style as the 03-05's they have out now would look great on our trucks if they adapted the desighn to work. Bet they would change there mind if everyone from the this site sent them an email lol.

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

Ive always like goodmark cowl hoods. Had one on my 72 camaro and loved it. I remember when I emailed them asking if they intended to make a hood for our trucks and they said nooooo. I think they same style as the 03-05's they have out now would look great on our tucks. Bet they would change there mind if everyone from the this site sent them an email lol.

hey, thats n ot a bad idea, id do it. :thumbs: