Used Sts Turbo Kit

05VHONJ

Selling my STS turbo kit. Been on truck since 7/05, 38k miles on kit. Currently installed on my 05 VHO 2wd in perfect working order. The kit includes the upgraded GT67 turbo, intercooler, Kenne Bell Fuel boost a pump, 42# (I think) injectors, TiAl blowoff valve, electronic boost controller, original install instructions, wiring, pcv switch, etc. Only thing I would suggest is some new exhaust piping, which can be ordered from STS or fabricated (these pipes have been redesigned by STS since I bought the kit, so the newer model piping would benefit you anyway). Turbo exhaust housing is a little rusty (to be expected for 4 years of use). All intake piping and intercooler are in good condition. I spent over 8000 on the turbo kit/intercooler/fuel pump booster/injectors. I want to get $1500 for the kit firm, no warranty, no support, just take it and have fun. The intercooler upgrade alone cost me $1500 back in 2006. I replaced the return Oil Pump in February due to being noisy (they designed an almost silent pump) which cost me $280.

Like I said this is still on my truck; people can see it in operation if desired.

My truck made 430 RWHP and 517 RWTQ at 9psi with a mail order tune and 10 degrees (conservative) of timing at WOT. 12.90 at 106 mph with a 2.3 60' spinning the OE 20" Goodyears.

I am selling CHEAP in hopes of a quick/painless sale with NO WARRANTY expectations. Kit will be off of my truck in 2-4 weeks.

Any questions please leave a message.

Thanks!

Hey, sorry I havent replied--I didnt know people responded here Ive been answering the PM's..

I have pictures I took at work yesterday whilst it was raining, and I can email them to anyone who is seriously interested. I tried just posting them on here and no matter what I do it tells me they're too large. I have some shots of the intercooler and intake piping, blow off valve, turbo, and rusty exhaust pipes. I also have a shot of the boost gauge, some short burnout videos down the side street at work, and a copy of when the truck was in truck trend magazine (not a big deal, but the few sentences they wrote on it were pretty cool)

post-17922-1241186221_thumb.jpg

woah, did that one work?? not sure.. leave me your email and I'll forward the pics.

I am in NJ

The kit is coming off because I am looking at new trucks. The x-cab isnt cutting it with a toddler and an 8 month old. 2 baby seats do not work back there.

This kit is a STEAL. Even if you had to call STS and spend $500 in a couple exhaust pipes and whatever else you wanna refresh--wastegate-regulator--hose--who knows?? You're still walking away with a bargain.

Send me email addresses. Ill check often and reply quickly as possible.

Thanks