Drop Done ! 2/4 And Love It !

hey man truck looks awsome! nice and clean drop!

quick question for ya....do u have the rear bumper cut out a lilbit for the tips? any other pics of the rear bumper?

Again, bought it that way. Yes, the bumper is cut out for the exhaust. Not sure where it was purchased, but i could probably find out pretty easily if you want to know. I'll try to get you some of the other pics i have of the bumper.

Looks like a perfect drop Mike.

Can't wait to see it in person this weekend.

Might put a fire under my ass to get the hangers for mine.

Good Job Bud!

Thanks Tz, i'd like to be a part of your second drop. I've got a big bottle of Beam with your name all over it.

BTW, i ended up buying a air chisel from a hardware store and wrecked my hearing between that and the grinder to get the rivets out. If i had to do it all over again, i'd find someone with a torch to come over and burn 'em out. Would've saved me about 8 hours.

Plasma cutter FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job, looks great, I knew you could do it. :)

BTW - This is what I use on frame rivets... 5 - 10 sec per rivet tops. That's a 1" shank on that chisel.

RivetBuster.jpg

Thanks man. Lets just say....i didn't use one of those. I had to REST for about 5-10 or 30 seconds about every 5 minutes of hammering for 20 minutes per rivot. So, not too far off from yours. :banghead: