Look What Showed Up Yesterday

• 3 weeks later...

haha, been working so much it's still in the box. How sad is that. I have tinkered around with a few things, got the HE installed, the pump, the resevoir and most of the hoses. Pinned my crank and instaled my boost and FP gauges. Fuel pump and hotwire kit is next. Figured by the time I get a free day, all I'll have to do is drop the blower on, add the new tesioner bracket and tune.

haha, been working so much it's still in the box. How sad is that. I have tinkered around with a few things, got the HE installed, the pump, the resevoir and most of the hoses. Pinned my crank and instaled my boost and FP gauges. Fuel pump and hotwire kit is next. Figured by the time I get a free day, all I'll have to do is drop the blower on, add the new tesioner bracket and tune.

baby steps...baby steps.

That's how I did mine. Did the H/E and whatnot first, then started the nitty gritty. Good thing is that since I sold the 122, all I have to do when the TVS shows up is drop it on the block and bolt it down!

ClubTVS FTW!

:cheers:

The other good thing is that since I'm not rushed, all the hoses and wiring are neat and hidden. On my last install, I was in such a hurry that I had a lot of stuff just roughed in and had to come back and redo a lot of it to get it how I really wanted to do it.

Oh, had to go back and black out the H/E... too much attention already :)

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)