Building A New Home; 2532 Sq/ft

Posi12Bolt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrate bryan , thats a nice mikasa vibe plate you got there

i myself am getting into a new house, been putting in offers like crazy , the one i just put in looks pretty good, 2870 sq ft . no where near your lot size though only 13,000 sq ft. you must have like a couple acre's, huh?

i myself am getting into a new house, been putting in offers like crazy , the one i just put in looks pretty good, 2870 sq ft . no where near your lot size though only 13,000 sq ft. you must have like a couple acre's, huh?

yeah its 2.5 acres... congrats on your future house purchase! theres nothing else like your first house!

Damn B, the yard is looking a little light on cars isn't it? You slacking off?

naw man... I need to get rid of some of the junkers though, the pictures don't do a good job of showing those...

Why didn't you go for a below grade set.... at this point its only a couple of grands extra.

explain the below grade set...?

...at this point the money is runnin short short short... gotta sell my deville, denali, 2 yukons, escalade etc etc etc... My $200k target is now at $220k...and lookin like gonna be $230k + before I'm done. (gotta buy my 67" LED for the family room)

Where the pad is dug out about 24" below grade level then the house is set up in the new "pit" there fore the house will only be about i step above ground level. Making it look more like a home, instead of up high, where yours will be set

Where the pad is dug out about 24" below grade level then the house is set up in the new "pit" there fore the house will only be about i step above ground level. Making it look more like a home, instead of up high, where yours will be set

oh ok, i follow... it came down to time and money. and the fact I don't mind the sitting higher as this area is bad for drainage and 2 years in a row we've had 12" standing water in places and they shutdown the highway

:(

Congrats on the purchase Brian!

thanks dude!

...at this point the money is runnin short short short... gotta sell my deville, denali, 2 yukons, escalade etc etc etc... My $200k target is now at $220k...and lookin like gonna be $230k + before I'm done. (gotta buy my 67" LED for the family room)

C'mon man! It's just money! :jester:

• 4 weeks later...