Motorcrossrobin Wont Go Away!

T-Bag

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's that a really far drive for him? And how did he do that? I thought he was banned from the website.

I know it is Eddie, I don't know exactly how, Bay ChevySS and I's conversation:

That guy isn't Robin (motocrossrobin or gopedxr) is it?

who this guy?

yeah that's him....

lol... wow that was close. He has been in contact with me trying to set up a meet up here in the Bay Area. I don't need to be around any crackheads. You posted that just in time. I starting finding out he is a lil' weird from gmfullsize.com because they all talk crap about him. Thanks for the heads up and, by the way, nice truck bro!

It's that a really far drive for him? And how did he do that? I thought he was banned from the website.

well he's been banned form here and gmfs but he's still on pt.net. a couple of us informed one the mods(Trever1T) but he said if he keeps it civil he won't ban him, but he also said that he got a wierd feeling form him(Robin) even thru his pm's but thats how he's been trying to organize a NorCal meet.

-Rob

This guy contacted me at 1am on my Blackberry thru AIM trying to get me to go to the last meet. I ignored his later messages because I told him I wasnt gonna make it.

Took me 10min to get through g2g thread to figure out what happened with that robin dude.

I must say I have more questions than answers. What exactly was he doing? I heard mention of poopoo and crack lol. Come on guy's was he smokin weed, chasing the dragon, snortn a gager? Did he num 2 behind a can? Why is everybody skating around what went down?

I didn't see anything. I was to busy listening to my Vallina Ice tape in my walkman. I heard stories of cocaine use. But I can't confirm anything.

Vanilla Ice tape, WTH Eddie? :jester:

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

This guy contacted me at 1am on my Blackberry thru AIM trying to get me to go to the last meet. I ignored his later messages because I told him I wasnt gonna make it.

Took me 10min to get through g2g thread to figure out what happened with that robin dude.

I must say I have more questions than answers. What exactly was he doing? I heard mention of poopoo and crack lol. Come on guy's was he smokin weed, chasing the dragon, snortn a gager? Did he num 2 behind a can? Why is everybody skating around what went down?

He did just about all of the above at the GMFullsize meet.

i thought it was a girl the whole dam time. what kind of guy is named robin?

LOL dude i hear you, my gf was looking through my phone when I had his # and she was like who's this girl Robin? Still doesn't believe me.....

Where's Bret? I thought he knew the most about what happened. J/K about the vanilla ice tape. He was only 20? He wanted to drive someone else truck? Wife doesn't even drive my truck.

Aaron, Robin texted me earlier today. He's all asking me why did we say that he was doing drugs? And that if we remember that he organized and hosted this meet. Making it seem like we were ungrateful. I just told him hey dude I don't know what happened, he was pissed @ marinessgt, robin was like oh he was just starting rumors and stuff. So I don't know. Oh and don't worry I didn't mention anything about the next meet, FU** no I don't want him there! I even told him that why didn't he gave. Truck, he didn't reply after. Lol pinche guey!!!!