Motorcrossrobin Wont Go Away!

T-Bag

Aaron, Robin texted me earlier today. He's all asking me why did we say that he was doing drugs? And that if we remember that he organized and hosted this meet. Making it seem like we were ungrateful. I just told him hey dude I don't know what happened, he was pissed @ marinessgt, robin was like oh he was just starting rumors and stuff. So I don't know. Oh and don't worry I didn't mention anything about the next meet, FU** no I don't want him there! I even told him that why didn't he gave. Truck, he didn't reply after. Lol pinche guey!!!!

hahahahaha, qhe pendego esta ese guey hahahahaha, see, he admits it, he tought he was the head honcho at the meet :crazy::cry:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That guy wrote me a message too... I didn't think anything of it. Glad I didn't write him back! Here's the message:

whats up? I am ust over here in the east bay walnut creek. Wanna get together sometime and show off rides?

thanks robin

Seems pretty innocent.... :dunno:

I can say I never really had a problem with him, he is a little off though. Only thing was when he kept begging me to get him back on the forums, I just kept telling him I can't make a difference, and if no one liked/ appreciated him I would just move on, but weeks later he still can't. That's his biggest issue he cant let it go and MOVE ON!!!

Plus asked Eddie for beer and he was 20, then wanted to drive my SS... hahahaha
That's enough there to send his ass packing. That takes some balls to ask someone you barely know to drive their vehicle. Dude sounds really weird.

That's enough there to send his ass packing. That takes some balls to ask someone you barely know to drive their vehicle. Dude sounds really weird.

:withstupid: i think we should

rip.jpg

the thought of robin and his crap, hes gone and thats it, the fact that we still talk about him gives me a headache

dude why dont you guys just ignore him...how hard is that....who is the adults here? he is the kid remember......

yeah "who IS the ADULTS here?" LMFAO!!! jfwy Art, but u do have a good point why dont u guys just ignore him. i told lose my nmber and dont contact me anymore and he hasnt since. it does seem pretty dumb to keep talking about him after he's already been banned form this site...

-Rob

WOW... how did I miss all this??

Honestly, based on reading the meet thread he sounds like a guy with some serious problems, and I'm not referring to his affinity for powdery white substances. I almost half expect to find out that he killed himself after all the truck forums have shunned him. It just seems weird at how desperately he was seeking validation that everyone had a good time and thought he was cool.

I will say I'm glad I didn't go and witness him doing something... I wouldn't have even hesitated for a second to call 5-0 down there and end that shit real quick. That garbage has no place in the truck community and I certainly wouldn't have stood for it.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

That guy wrote me a message too... I didn't think anything of it. Glad I didn't write him back! Here's the message:

Seems pretty innocent.... :dunno:

yeah the wierd thing about goped wanting to meet up with you and show off rides(whatever that means) is HE DOESN'T OWN A TRUCK. he doesn't own any vehicle. and if this is still about the so cal meet he did not organize it, a buudy of mine did on gmfs.

I didn't see anything. I was to busy listening to my Vallina Ice tape in my walkman. I heard stories of cocaine use. But I can't confirm anything.

i can confirm. me and a friend of mine saw him snorting something in his car. I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES as did my buddy who was with me.

the exact address for the May 24th G2G at my shop will be PM'd to members, so he doesnt show up, so no, you arent welcome Robin. Like art said, this topic is over.

damn does this mean i cant do burnouts and donut in the parking lot Dave??? :D i wouldnt exactly call that illegal, right??? :devil:

-Rob