2 Flowmaster 1 Chambers And Magnaflow X Pipe

JBLOOM33

i have 2 flowmaster 1 chambers with 6in turndowns and a magnaaflow xpipe in excellent condition already set up for a ss... they are positioned perfectly and already welded up... this has an awesome throaty sound... only on my truck for a few months... got rid of the truck so no need for this anymore... $200 ... this is a steal.. email or call me Justin 916-412-7497.. i have pics so email me cuz they are to big to post apparently

Edited by SACTOWNS FINEST SS (see edit history)

i have 2 flowmaster 1 chambers with 6in turndowns and a magnaaflow xpipe in excellent condition already set up for a ss... they are positioned perfectly and already welded up... this has an awesome throaty sound... only on my truck for a few months... got rid of the truck so no need for this anymore... $200 ... this is a steal.. email or call me Justin 916-412-7497.. i have pics so email me cuz they are to big to post apparently

i'm interested i'd like to see some pics [email protected] or [email protected].