Any Gm Parts Guys Here?

rpss4844

Part # 12335767 Shows inventory in three places (after taking out all the Bill Heard Chevy dealers)

Criswell Chevy (301) 590-1445 Gaithersburg, MD

Barry's Chevy (937) 544-2331 West Union, OH

CBG (337) 463-227 Deripper, LA

Like CoolBlueSS said, just because they show stock does not mean they are going to be willing to give it up. Seeing as you are a retail customer you may have more luck.

Part # 89045660

This only shows inventory in one place other then the Bill Heard dealers that Cool said closed. The inventory list on this has not been updated in a few months, so chances of finding it there are slim to none.

Rob

thanks for the help. is there anyway to find where these parts are manufactured? i tried call the chevrolet customem service and that was a complete waste of my time to say the least. i talked to a local dealer and he opend one of those SPAC cases that you told me about and he was pretty sure he could get it, but i have called about 50 dealerships today and i get the same results. Do you know of any aftermarket companies that manufacture these. I tried calling certafit and came up empty.

i called all those dealerships about the brake duct, low and behold they are all in special order bins.

Edited by rpss4844 (see edit history)

thanks for the help. is there anyway to find where these parts are manufactured? i tried call the chevrolet customem service and that was a complete waste of my time to say the least. i talked to a local dealer and he opend one of those SPAC cases that you told me about and he was pretty sure he could get it, but i have called about 50 dealerships today and i get the same results. Do you know of any aftermarket companies that manufacture these. I tried calling certafit and came up empty.

Just keep looking around on the net. I don't know of any off the top of my head. Check with your body shop and see if there is an aftermarket option you could go with. Have you tried looking into slavage parts?

Yeah my SS got hit too. All the cladding was ordered, body shop told me 3 months for OEM parts lol. So we decided to order after market cladding. Truck was out of the shop in 3 days and perfect.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)