Want To Buy Headers

renta

long tubs mid tubes anything looking for exhagst cut outs any exhast peices you got it i want it post up or pm me

I have a set of Stainless Works long tubes. In good condition. 3" Collectors.

Let me know

no shortys plz im looking to open my exhast up and really need long tubes or mid tubes bassoni paceesetter arizona speed

dynatec need something

Buy a set of obx long tubes brand new off of ebay for $530 shipped. Thats a steel for stainless steel longtubes and you wont be disappointed in the quality. You dont want used pace setters as they are most likely rusted and I doubt anyone would sell a set of dynatechs for less than the obx. Obx is the old dynatech design anyways. Also, most people dont part with their headers and they typically sell their truck with them on it in most cases. BTW, a new set of pace setters is only like $300 or so I think, then you'll have to install and have some weld in some cats and pipes, by that time you are up to the cost of the OBX and they are better quality, I would know, I owned both pace setters and obx.

thank you i thought the obx were shit can anyone else back the obx on here , i dont care if they are coated either or rusty as i want to wrap them im making 400awhp and really need to do my exhast cause its really hurting me right now thanx

• 2 weeks later...