New Project

mcmahan

well guys im from tennessee. i have allways been into mini trucks, i know alot of you dont like the look to much but i love it. i found a s-10 im thinking of buying for the wife to drive and iam keeping the sss. let me know what yall think thanks Justin

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/1147089231.html

thats a good buy, there is a local mini-truck club here in sd, sunset trucks, they have awesome rides, hangd out with them a coulpe of times, the things they do to those little suckers is awesome, makes me wish i had one, go for it :thumbs:

Do it. My son has a 94 S-10 SS that I will inherit soon which will be turned into a show truck and DD. Are you sure the wife will drive that?

lol yea we talked about it. she likes it so who knows. i had a 99 nissan frontier bagged and body dropped 6" she loved it so well see

That looks like a fun cheap toy. Too bad it's a 4 cylinder. my buddy had the same thing but it was stick with a 6 cyl. after an intake, exhaust, and a chip that thing ran pretty hard.

i called him up and offered 4,500 and were gonna meet half way sorry bro!!!!!!

:jester:

damn you lol.jk