For Sale: Ss Silverado Bumper Brackets

eddieo818

okay guys so i have all the bumper brackets needed to mount the ss bumper cover all eight of them complete. im asking 135shipped to the lower 48 states. They are not new they have been used so dont expect brand new brackets, they have a few scrathes from being kicked around in my garage... but they will do there job. Let me know guys.

if payment made through paypal please add 3%

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I would like to see these pics too. I need to purchase them, but the dealer is trying to charge an outrageous amount for them. They wanted $2,000 to install the front and rear bumper covers. I already have the front cover with all the grilles and right duct. I have the rear bumper cover, but still need whatever else it takes to install that as well. I would be thankful if anyone could steer me in the right direction.

I would like to see these pics too. I need to purchase them, but the dealer is trying to charge an outrageous amount for them. They wanted $2,000 to install the front and rear bumper covers. I already have the front cover with all the grilles and right duct. I have the rear bumper cover, but still need whatever else it takes to install that as well. I would be thankful if anyone could steer me in the right direction.

there are ALOT of threads on the brackets needed. Use google and start searching, its what I did.