My Boss Is Messing With My Time Card

STKING

If it's a few hundred bucks it's probably not worth going to a lawyer, as it would probably cost more than you would get to do it. I know that's probably alot to you, and it would be to me, too. you just have to look at cost. I do agree with Hank and Steve. I would start looking today, and I would also confront him about it. File with the labor board, ect., just like others have said. But, mainly look for something else. Whether temporary, or not. It's time to move on.

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

:withstupid: exactly....report him, he won't be very happy when the labor board shows up and audits all of his records :smash:

Ya I really wish I was more hot headed I'm very laid back. I'm contemplating the steamer on his desk...I can see it now and it looks amazing! haha. Anyway I went out today and got 2 offers for a new job so hopefully I will be leaving soon. I will report him because he is a SOB and deserves everything he gets.

Edited by STKING (see edit history)

Ya I really wish I was more hot headed I'm very laid back. I'm contemplating the steamer on his desk...I can see it now and it looks amazing! haha. Anyway I went out today and got 2 offers for a new job so hopefully I will be leaving soon. I will report him because he is a SOB and deserves everything he gets.

:thumbs: GOOD FOR YOU - work somewhere you are wanted!

Mr. P. :)

thats great news. im glad you have found something new. good luck with the new rondevous. as afr as the sob that was screwing with you time he will get what he deserves. stick it to him he deserves it..

thats great news. im glad you have found something new. good luck with the new rondevous. as afr as the sob that was screwing with you time he will get what he deserves. stick it to him he deserves it..

word and you may get a nice little bonus judgesmiley.gif