Poison Ivy

JF-03-SS

I got it as a kid back in Illinois. We used to put Calamine lotion on it. Most drug stores carry it. Helps a little. It could be worse. I knew girl in high school that got posion ivy on her back and @ss from screwing in the woods.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

Don't know if it's even still available but I used to use Absorbine Jr. It's for sore muscles or something but it kills poison ivy in a day or two. Wouldn't use it in any sensitive areas though, it burns like crazy for about an hour. :eek: I used it on my arms and legs many times as a kid and it worked every time.

My father had it so bad one time that he even had it in his ears and down his throat from breathing in smoke where poison ivy was burned. He always has to get shots from the doctor if he gets it.

Keep your ideas/suggestions coming because I will have it again atleast 3 more times this year :banghead:

I am currently taking Bendryl, Ivy Dry spray, and boiled fernleave water.

Not sure when we can meet up again but I have some pre and post poison Ivy killer. You put it on when you think or in my case look at it to prevent it and what not. I can get you some or tomorrow I can get the name and tell you what it is. Or if you want give me your cell # and I can text it to you..

Not sure when we can meet up again but I have some pre and post poison Ivy killer. You put it on when you think or in my case look at it to prevent it and what not. I can get you some or tomorrow I can get the name and tell you what it is. Or if you want give me your cell # and I can text it to you..

Willing to try anything! Have had this SO many times, it's getting old :banghead: Sent you a PM Jesse.

Sent you a PM Jesse. :thumbs:

So here is how I got poison ivy (this time) Our property is 650ft deep X 300ft. wide (4.5 acres) with a stone wall running down both side and accross most of the back. I started clearing back the over growth so we can see the stone wall. Here are a couple shots of the yard and my little house.

House___09_015.jpg

House___09_016.jpg

House___09_014.jpg

House___09_011.jpg

House___09_013.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

So here is how I got poison ivy (this time) Our property is 650ft deep X 300ft. wide (4.5 acres) with a stone wall running down both side and accross most of the back. I started clearing back the over growth so we can see the stone wall. Here are a couple shots of the yard and my little house.

You should have paid your neighborhood kids $5 to clear the overgrowth. Would have saved time and the poison ivy heartache.

go to your nearest drug store and pick up a tube of zanfel. it is expensive but works well clears poison ivy up in about 3 days. follow the directions on the tube.

Went and got this stuff Bill. It is like rubbing sandpaper on yourself (but it feels so good), no more itch right now but I am leaking like a fauset, lol. Guess it is time to put my arm socks back on.

PS You are right about being expensive, $40.00 for the tube. It's all good if it works. :thumbs: