My New Firearm

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson combat has some ofthe sickest 1911's i've ever shot...kimber feels nice as well but i think the wilson is better. (you get what you pay for)

I have almost as much into my Kimber Custom Classic series 1 as a new Wilson CQB. But is is rock solid. If I was to do it again I would probably just buy a Wilson. My Kimber BP10-2 is an awsome 14 round high cap .45 that is a blast to shoot. This was only a $550.00 dollar gun when I bought it. It's the one I use around the bonfire out of town when camping. I'm not to worryed about screwing it up.

Nothing fancy and it's a little battered, but here is my personal weapon I carried on duty for the last 15+ years of my LE career. It's a Heckler & Koch P7-M10, .40S&W.

post-1454-1242235346_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the squad gun like the one my department issued me. Heckler & Kock MP5, 9mm (full auto)

post-1454-1242235611_thumb.png

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

its my first handgun kevin so i have nothing to compare it to. my next one will be a kimber 1911. yes jason i looked at the sigs. i would have considered one of the new ones but i had my heart set on the xd before the new sigs came out and they are much more expensive. i wanted the XDM like sstruck has. match grade barrel and much nicer grip. but no can do in jersey didnt think you could in cali either?
Why is that? I really like the XDM. Nice gun. :thumbs: