My New Firearm

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not supposed be able to get an XDM in Cali. I'm not sure but I think it a has a 3 lbs trigger and I heard in Cali it has to be some around 5-6lbs. And I have hi-capacity clips. 17rd. But I bought my guns in Illinois. They're not as relaxed as AZ but they're close.

Your not supposed be able to get an XDM in Cali. I'm not sure but I think it a has a 3 lbs trigger and I heard in Cali it has to be some around 5-6lbs. And I have hi-capacity clips. 17rd. But I bought my guns in Illinois. They're not as relaxed as AZ but they're close.

I was wondering about the not in Cali statement also. Never knew that, I'll be getting my XDM 9mm in about 30 days. A friend has one, I put a few dozen rounds down range with it and I had to have one.

long story short, the XDM Hasnt made the *firearms certified for sale in california* list. They call it a drop safety list. Basically a manufacture has to pay an obsene amount of money to have a model test to prove it is safe. even if you have the same model, but in diffrent colors you have to submit each color for testing, and pay a seperat fee for each. It basically boils down to being exstortion. Its kinda like a header manufacture haveing to pay a huge amount of money to have there producted tested by the california air research board. Alot of money, so a little testing. Boils down to alot of products, both header wise and firearms wise not being avialible in cali because the manufactures dont wanna get raped by the state. And the state couldnt be happier with it. (yes i have friends that work for carb and tell me the truth)