03 Arrival Blue Ss For Sale!

I am putting up for sale my 2003 Silverado SS. It is Arrival Blue in color and is Awd. It has black leather with power everything including heated seats. The mileage is 74xxx and the tires are like new. The paint is in great shape and there are no pings or dents in it. It has never been in any accidents. It is always garage kept. I have added the following mods to the truck since ive had it: 5pc billet grill, crystal headlights and parking lights, 8k HIDs, billet bowtie, 2/4 drop, tinted windows, antenna delete, k&n filter, custom exhaust w/chrome tips, im sure there is something im still missing. I just changed all the fluids with synthetic and have the receipts to show. This is an amazing truck and it needs nothing at all. Its ready to show and go. $18,500 obo. If u prefer to talk call me at 615-587-4975 since its harder to reach me via email. It is located in Smithville,TN.

post-17013-1241568212_thumb.jpg

post-17013-1241568324_thumb.jpg

any interest in selling the grilles or headlights? beautiful truck by the way, arrival blue ftw! id take the whole truck off your hands if it was on here about 3 months ago!

any interest in selling the grilles or headlights? beautiful truck by the way, arrival blue ftw! id take the whole truck off your hands if it was on here about 3 months ago!

I'll keep this in mind when i get back from Afghanistan in a month. TN is a day drive from me.

-Chris

I'll keep this in mind when i get back from Afghanistan in a month. TN is a day drive from me.

-Chris

nice...ive been up there a couple times in the past 3 months. maybe we can get a group of SSS guys together if there are enough in the general area. sorry to clutter up your sale post. still interested in those parts if youre willing to split em up. lemme know

Thanks guys. I just lowered the price to $17000 Firm so if anyone is interested let me know. I hate to sell my pride and joy but i am in need of cash right now so hopefully i priced it to sell fast. I got alot more than this invested in it.