Chick With Sss!

funceca88

thought i might give 'bad ass silvy' a run for his money in the sightings post :D lol

(just kidding :jester: )

saw this young blonde girl in a stock black sss while attending a job fair in cuyamaca college, in rancho san diego, near elcajon.

did not get a chance to drowel over her or her truck :D

have also spotted a red sss like mine driven by an older guy, a silver one driven by a guy in his early 30's, and finally a blue sss with some serious need of TLC.

Edited by la poderosa (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dude, ya know I only post up like half the ones I see. I see so many around my area. idk why none of them are on sss.com. anyway take care man

i wonder the same thing, maybe they have not gotten around to it, :confused:

chicks that drive trucks are already hot but ones that drive these trucks....damn! wish i could find one of those!!!! lmfao

:withstupid: Take any girl no matter how hot she is, put her in a truck with tight jeans, cowboy boots and hat, and she just got even hotter. An SS is just the cherry on top. Lol

Rob

damn, Id love to see a girl driving an SS. I hardly ever see any of our trucks around town as it is, let alone driven by a girl. :(

When I still lived on Long Island, I used to see a blonde young lady driving a black SS :thumbs: that also had one of those big bed mounted tool boxes behind the cab :thumbsdown: . Oh well.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

chicks that drive trucks are already hot but ones that drive these trucks....damn! wish i could find one of those!!!! lmfao

i know, it gets even better do, thers one that has a regular silvy, white, lowered on 22's, web always seen each other goin the oppossite way, i found out were she lives and maybe sometime we could talk.

there are plenty of chicks that drive hemis around here, i ghess dodge is the main thing here in diego :rolleyes::chevy: , i even tried to race one in a black charger r/t, man was she hot, i was like :omg: i did the same thing when i saw another girl driving a new black challenger

and finally a navy girl that has a new black shelby with red stripes :omg: havent seen her lately do, must be on deployment

dont we have a couple of chicks with sss here?

om pretty sure we do :chevy:

Correct me if I'm wrong SS Vets:

Kim

Wody's Girl (sorry don't know how to ad the trademark symbol) :jester: