Mufflers

renta

ok so in my other threads i talk about headers but im also looking at mufflers i dont want crazy loud as im doing headers and am trying to keep the truck as "sleeper' as possible but need better flow as im on the bottle any recomendations i guess what i really want is all the proformance i can get with out the loud sound while at idle but a nice tone at wot, i know im asking for the best of both worlds but need to find a middle any help

well going with headers your not gonna find a sleeper exhaust while idleing. going your route i would use some borla mufflers or keep your stock exhaust and then just put in some electric cutouts to open up the flow for spray.

Corsa touring will fit the bill perfect. The touring version is silent at idle but with a perfect tone at WOT. Corsa sport might be a little loud with the headers for it to be a sleeper. Check ebay for cheaper pricing of Corsa exhausts they are a little pricey sometimes but worth it.

here is a link to a Corsa Touring with headers...