Stall Converter Is Screwed

yea i looked at circle d and i know they are good company but there are alot of people on here that run the p.i. converters and love them and i have heard nothing but good things about them

i hated my pi converter, it was to tight and even after 2 restall's they still couldn't loosen the damn thing up. I asked for a very loose 3000 and i got a tight 2600-2700. I mean the converter is good quality but it does me no good if i can't get a stall to match my cam. Now it just sits on the shelf and i run a TCS.

i hated my pi converter, it was to tight and even after 2 restall's they still couldn't loosen the damn thing up. I asked for a very loose 3000 and i got a tight 2600-2700. I mean the converter is good quality but it does me no good if i can't get a stall to match my cam. Now it just sits on the shelf and i run a TCS.

well i had a tcs and i dont know if i got a bad converter or it was messed up in shipping but the the hub on my tcs converter was 3 thousanths bigger than the end of the hub on the stock converter it took me forever to get it to work i had to take it to a tranny shop and they put the converter on a lathe and got it right but i have heard other stories of people having problems with the tcs converters not wanting to go in