Ss Wheels On A Colorado

going to leave them silver for the time being

I think you've made the right choice......

Silver is the way you want to keep them.......

Can't wait to see the finished Product....

It's gonna look SSweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who made the wheels for you, because i believe the bolt pattern is different.

they are OEM SS wheels

bolt patterns for colorados and silverados are the exact same only difference is the center hub, GM and their infinite wisedom decided to make the colorado with a larger hub

they are OEM SS wheels

bolt patterns for colorados and silverados are the exact same only difference is the center hub, GM and their infinite wisedom decided to make the colorado with a larger hub

oh i thought the colorado and the trailblazer had the same bolt pattern but the pattern was different with full size pickups. ooh well seeing is believing.

oh i thought the colorado and the trailblazer had the same bolt pattern but the pattern was different with full size pickups. ooh well seeing is believing.

yeah the TBs are slighty different. I'm going to be using the OE nuts just didn't have him there

WOOOW!!! so the trailblazer, colorado and silverado are all different in some way? lol GM i swear :lol:

lol yeah the Trailblazer platform has a 6x5 bolt pattern and the colorado/silverado use a 6x5.5 as i'm sure you know, so the tb wheels would have to have the stud holes redrilled kinda sucks because the TB SS wheels would look sweet