Bad Ass Diesel Rat Rod.

shawnss

Heres some pictures i took of a rat rod from my town. this thing is sweet. it looks like it was trown together. but this guy owns a weilding shop and this was build by hand from his shop over the winter. this things moves. it has a cummins twin turbo set up. it runs 12.7s on the motor he hasent even sprayed it yet.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0749-1.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

ya, thats preety bad ass, check out this twin turbo diesel chevelle :eek::drool:

PHOTO_649223_3898_262169_main.jpg

mike-rackes-turbo-diesel-70-chevelle-at-sema-2007.jpg

mike-rackes-bio-diesel-chevelle.jpg

3549pic_sema.jpg

wow. that thing is sick. its amazing how well diesels run. 4000 rpms and they make that much power. i also noticed that the intercooler in the first pic doesnt even have a boost tube on it. maybe my eyes are wrong.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

He has the outlet from one turbo going to the inlet on the other one- I dont think thats the best way to go is it? Im guessing this guy knows what hes doing though. That thing is bad ass

Thats cause its a sequential turbo set up. its the right way for his set up. he useing the smaller turbo to spool the bigger turbo.