My Camaro Is Built...

Really nice Camaro SS bro!!

I've seen a guy around here in a red SS with stripes. I've kind of followed him around town a bit to try and find out where he lives. He always seems to just be "driving around". LOL!! Heck, who can blame him.

I even pulled up next to him once at a red light with my wife. I toyed with him some just to see if he would get on the pedal some. It was a no go. The car looked nice out on the streets though.... :chevy:

Have you seen him yet Brad?

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that thing is so ugly... What a waste of money...

NOT!!!! I do hate you though lol!!!

lol thats funny but on a serious note i feel the same way lol jk. congrats i know your gonna love it

ARH already has a set of headers with an X pipe for it and they claim 35rwhp with no tune and 50rwhp with a tune. My cousin already started tuning on one so we'll see what they're good for. I haven't heard from him about how it ran but a buddy of mine said it went very low 13s bone stock with serious traction problems.

ARH already has a set of headers with an X pipe for it and they claim 35rwhp with no tune and 50rwhp with a tune. My cousin already started tuning on one so we'll see what they're good for. I haven't heard from him about how it ran but a buddy of mine said it went very low 13s bone stock with serious traction problems.
I haven't driven one, but the specs I've read are about that. I would think it should be an easy mid to high 12 car without too much trouble.