Hate To Do This!

For Sale:

Its a 2005 Black RWD SSS, 106,xxx miles I have had it since 24,000 miles. It has an CAI, dual exhaust with chambered mufflers and cutouts(non electric), 5 pc billet grille inserts, blacked out headlight and markerlight corners, smoked taillights and third brake light, 15% window tint. It also has every option including sunroof, fiberglass tonneau cover and a rear power slider I had installed. Truck has full leather interior with the SS embroided in the headrest. I always run 93 octane and mobil 1 oil as well. Just had the engine covers and radiator support cover pianted at local body shop gloss black, haven't installed yet but will be doing tomorrow. All badges and bumper scoops were painted charcoal as well. Just replaced spark plugs, all 4 shocks and rear brakes. Truck has been lowered 2" as well.....tires have 55-70% remaining on factory chrome 20's

Truck has been to the track once since I owned it, the best pass I got was 14.7 @ 94mph at 5399lbs.

Asking $15,000, NADA is $17,900. Looking to get loan paid off

E-mail for pics or any questions at [email protected]

Have a good day

post-13671-1242928087_thumb.jpg

Edited by Black05SSS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...