Pacific North West Meet! Or, Wa , Id , Canada

i may could make it. ill have to check our training schedule to see what we have going on as far as deployment training. ill check it and get back with ya.. if i can make it ill probley just find a hotel and stay the nite friday & saturday roll back on sunday

is anybody gonna redgister for the show or are we just gonna hang out together

i was just going to hang out , and i was thinking of saturday would be best for everybody but i would probably show up friday night cause the the drive.

ill think about it :unsure:

My place is along the way, meet me there and we'll roll together and pick up all the south sound members along the way :P

I'm down to party with all the SS guys. There has to be a couple good bars in Richland.

Edited by CHPTR13 (see edit history)

My place is along the way, meet me there and we'll roll together and pick up all the south sound members along the way :P

I'm down to party with all the SS guys. There has to be a couple good bars in Richland.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys be rolllin!!