New Jersey No Longer Has The Worst Drivers!

Listen ticket boy, with the amount of summonses you have gotten in the the last 6-8 months, you are in no position to say I am a bad driver. I seem to remember an incident when you failed to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk while on your cell phone...............who was a cop! :idiot::dupe:

Rob, remember this?............

HPIM1090.JPG

Can't even pull into a garage, need I say more. :jester:

I think you already did, I remember this from our conversation the other day "I raced a Maybach bro, we were in and out of cars, I hit the brakes and the pedal went to the floor, barely stopped, almost creamed a car." :uhoh:

Ouch Dan! :uhoh:

No offense to you "New Yorkers" however GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LEFT LANE ON THE INTERSTATE when not in NY!! I drive rt. 80 every day and there is ALWAYS someone with NY plates going 50MPH in the fast lane bogging down the traffic. It is a LAW in NJ to get the hell out of the left lane except to pass.

I give plenty of one finger "hello's" to them and they wonder why. I would say this reason alone adds 15 minutes to my commute DAILY. The NJSP needs to crack down on this.

I dont know how accurate that really is because I have driven through all the worst states listed and I can say for sure no one in AZ can drive worth a damn and by far trumps the worst states!

I agree they are terrible down here, some of the worst i have ever seen, never driven through New York or New Jersey. I agree with California being 4th worst (not a shock at all to me). Glad to see that Oregon is way low on the list, and that does not surprise me that Idaho is the best. I have not been too many places but imo the worst drivers i have ever dealt with are Las Vegas drivers, you should see what its like when kids from Vegas go to college in Reno, and it snows, OMG you are not safe anywhere you dont want to drive for fear of getting hit and you dont want to walk on the sidewalks for fear of getting hit, it was the scariest time of my life

No offense to you "New Yorkers" however GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LEFT LANE ON THE INTERSTATE when not in NY!! I drive rt. 80 every day and there is ALWAYS someone with NY plates going 50MPH in the fast lane bogging down the traffic. It is a LAW in NJ to get the hell out of the left lane except to pass.

I give plenty of one finger "hello's" to them and they wonder why. I would say this reason alone adds 15 minutes to my commute DAILY. The NJSP needs to crack down on this.

Sounds like Cali drivers also they do the same thing i can't stand it!

:nono:

Listen ticket boy, with the amount of summonses you have gotten in the the last 6-8 months, you are in no position to say I am a bad driver. I seem to remember an incident when you failed to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk while on your cell phone...............who was a cop! :idiot::dupe:

Let me clear the air and say the 9mpg was during a snow storm in the winter, moving no faster than 20mph, with hours of idle time, and 400lbs of sand in the bed. :blink:

Rob, remember this?............

post-9644-1242992486_thumb.jpg

Can't even pull into a garage, need I say more. :jester:

I think you already did, I remember this from our conversation the other day "I raced a Maybach bro, we were in and out of cars, I hit the brakes and the pedal went to the floor, barely stopped, almost creamed a car." :uhoh:

Ill admit they got me good with that ticket I was on the phone with my barber and I didnt let an undercover cop cross the street...

When it snows out I go to the biggest parking lot near me and I tare it apart and some how I still dont manage to get 9 mpg

Ok now that picture doesnt say that much the minor rubber scuff came out with my finger nail the next day. And the only reason that happened was because my mirrors were folded in and I couldnt see what was going on in the back and by the time I heard Eddie yelling it was to late

The maybach thing bro what can I say I saw a maybach doing 120 down the highway going in and out of cars and I went after it and had some fun on my way to work

Seriouslyyyy everyday I drive down rt4 I always get a fresh one strait off the GW bridge rite infront of me doing 45 in the fast lane