Help Me Decide My Exhaust

Ok I have an 03 Silverado SS. My current setup (how I bought the truck 5yrs ago) is a dual in/out flowmaster muffler behind the rear tires that flow threw huge 4" tips. I love the sound and love how when I drop it to 3rd it rumbles and pops. Well thanks to good old New England weather it's rotting.

So I need help. I like flowmaster but I have been reading alot of people don't and that it hurts performance.

I have been reading about Magnaflow and I am leaning towards them. But what part number do I go with 11379 or 12599? Or something else? I want a Sweet sounding here i come exhaust. But i don't need to be walking up the dead as this is my DD. I have a "BLOWN" 70 chevelle for that. I will be putting OBX LT's on soon but not to soon. Also I will be sound proofing the truck in a few weeks as well.

I am not looking to spend a butt load of money as well!!!

SO please please help me out. Thanks :cheers:

So I need help. I like flowmaster but I have been reading alot of people don't and that it hurts performance.

I don't know where everyone comes up with that. I ran a di/do Flowmaster50 and I can't say the Corsa I am now running flows any better. So IMO if you want another flowmaster, go 4 it!

I don't know where everyone comes up with that. I ran a di/do Flowmaster50 and I can't say the Corsa I am now running flows any better. So IMO if you want another flowmaster, go 4 it!

Hmmm I think your right, But I always like to switch it up.. thanks jeff and your parts will be shipped soon sir!!!!! :cheers:

corsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JHONSON!!!!!!!!!!

ill go against the grain on this one...im running 2 flowmaster 40s out the back right now and im pretty happy with it...personally, i like it loud and the flows arent quiet...imo, cant go wrong with the flowmasters

...another option to consider (if you really want to make people's ears bleed...) would to be to look into getting some of the single chamber flowmaster 10 delta force race mufflers...sound pretty mean

ill go against the grain on this one...im running 2 flowmaster 40s out the back right now and im pretty happy with it...personally, i like it loud and the flows arent quiet...imo, cant go wrong with the flowmasters

...another option to consider (if you really want to make people's ears bleed...) would to be to look into getting some of the single chamber flowmaster 10 delta force race mufflers...sound pretty mean

[

i trying to get my hands on a corsa sport muffler but just the mufller i have a regency rst and well it already comes with customs tips soi just need the muffler any tips will help thanks

I'm running 2 Flowmaster 10 series single chambers on my SSS and its really not THAT loud and not alot of drone either. Im also planning on adding a set of OBX lt's and since the cats are hollow im sure its going to wake up my exhaust note a little bit. With the stock manifolds and cats the single chambers arent bad but i have a feeling after i get my headers i will be going to a different muffler setup.